PP Recycled Pelltes Product Overview
- Place of Origin: United Kingdom
- Supply Ability: 5 Forty-Foot Container per Month
- Packaging Details: We are loading our PET PELLTES directly in a 40ft HQ container, without using pallets.
- Port: London
PP Recycled PelltesMaterial Description
Plastic Raw Material Ltd
Polypropylene, abbreviated as PP, is a colorless, odorless, non-toxic, translucent solid material. Polypropylene (PP) is a thermoplastic synthetic resin with excellent properties and is a colorless, translucent thermoplastic lightweight general-purpose plastic.
Crystallized material, low hygroscopicity, easy to melt fracture, long term contact with hot metal is easy to decompose.
Good fluidity, but the shrinkage range and shrinkage value are large, and shrinkage, dent and deformation are easy to occur.
Product namePP MaterialColorNatural , Black or as requiredIntroduction1. Competitive price,high quality,on-time delivery2. Environment friendly3. Can be reinforced with the glass fiber/toughness/flame retardant/UV stabilizer4. Trade Assurance5. Payment can be, T/T, etc.Package25kg/bag (also customizable)Sample5 kg Sample
- The cooling rate is fast, the pouring system and the cooling system should be slowly dissipated, and the molding temperature should be controlled. The material temperature is easy to orient at low temperature and high pressure. When the mold temperature is lower than 50 degrees, the plastic parts are not smooth, and it is easy to produce poor welding and flow marks. Warping deformation is easy to occur above 90 degrees
- The plastic wall thickness should be uniform to avoid lack of glue and sharp corners to prevent stress concentration.
1. Are you trading company or Manufacturer ?
We are manufacturer.
2. About Sample
5KG Free sample with freight collect.
3. Will the quality test be done?
Our engineer will do Lab Test during production and inspectors team do test before delivery.
4. About Color
We can match color according to Color Card – Pantone or RAL .
5. About Payment term
We can accept bank transfer etc.