Dyneon Fluoroplastic PVDF 11010/0000
- Good permeation resistance
- Good chemical resistance
- Suitable for extrusion and compression/injection molding applications
- Lower flex modulus relative to PVDF homopolymer materials
- Very good tensile strength compared to other PVDF copolymers
Dyneon Fluoroplastic PVDF 11010/0000 is ideal for extrusion and molding applications. Our PVDF 11010/0000 provides a combination of high strength and moderate flexibility. It also has good chemical resistance to a broad range of fluids and maintains mechanical properties at elevated temperatures. This low melt flow PVDF copolymer is suitable for compression molding and extrusion processes.
Dyneon Fluoroplastic PVDF 11010/0000 is a copolymer of vinylidene difluoride (VDF) and hexafluoropropylene (HFP) that provides a combination of high strength and moderate flexibility. Dyneon fluoroplastic PVDF 11010/0000, a high molecular weight (low melt flow index) PVDF copolymer, can be used in compression/injection molding applications with good permeation resistance and is suitable for flared tubing applications.
Recommended PVDF Copolymer
- Chemical processing components
- Flared flanges
- Valve components