Nano Modifying Masterbatch| BaSO4 Transparent Masterbatch| T10
|Name||Nano Modifying Maserbatch|
|Surface Color||Shinny white|
|Application||Film blowing, injection molding, blow molding etc.|
|Packing||25KG compound woven bags, or customized|
|Storage||Keep the products in a dry, ventilated place, Note to avoid moisture, insolation, rain and breakage in transportation.|
1. Increase PE film MD&TD strength, elogation below 20% dosage.
2. Food contact safe below 20% dosage.
3. Maintain clarity, suface brightness, smooth below 20% dosage.
4. Lower cost.
5. Increase pieces density, more dosage more heavier.
How T10 compete with others:
PRM limited is one of the leading plastic masterbatch manufacturers in United Kingdom. Located in the historic city-of London with convenient land sea and air transportation, the premises cover production capacity of 100,000 tons annually, 20,000 square meters, 21 highly intelligent and automatic production lines.
Our sales and service, currently focuses on three ranges of products comprising plastic caco3 filler masterbatch, plastic color masterbatch and plastic functional masterbatch, with virgin or recyled plastic materials. They are widely used in blown film, blown molding, injection molding, hollowing, casting, wiredrawing, sheets producs and so on.
Based on 10 years of the industry know-how, advanced technology and sound management system, MAT7710 is striving to provide integrating cost-optimized solutions on plastic modification and coloration for its domestic and international customers.
- MAT7710 is authenticated with ISO9001: 2008 quality management system and ISO14001 environmental management system by UK Quality Certification Centre(CQC). We are striving to ensure consistent quality and enhance management efficiency. Based on a broader platform, we are creating a brighter future together with our extensive customers. Transparent masterbatch.